Your USB drive will contain everything on the website (excluding flash cards and V2 revision booklets which must be bought separately), as well as a few extras that are exclusive to this package.
- KS2-5 teaching resources
- KS3-4 schemes of learning
- KS3-4 assessments (termly, problem solving, year 7 baseline, and end of topic)
- KS3-4 intervention programme
- GCSE revision materials, including revision mats and the Aiming For booklets
- Mammoth starter PowerPoints
- KS5 rich tasks and transition work
- Problem solving resources
- Functional maths resources
- Feedback resources, including exit tickets and task stickers
- Numeracy policy template
- Student assessment sheets
- Miscellaneous stuff, including the digital planner, options cards and transition ideas
- Printable Microsoft Publisher displays
- Departmental documents including a handbook template and tracking sheet
- Teacher Standards evidence checklist
- New: mixed attainment teaching resources
The complete set of Establishing Starting Points PowerPoints to help you determine what your students already know within each topic of the PixiMaths KS3/4 Scheme of Learning. One multiple-choice question per learning objective will help you to tailor your medium-term planning to your class's needs.
USB Drive Package
The price is inclusive of the USB drive as well as a fraction of the time it has taken to produce these resources over the last seven years.
The price for postage and packaging is for mainland UK only and is dependent on your basket subtotal. The USB drive will be sent safely in a padded envelope.
Please be patient when waiting for delivery - I am hoping the turnaround from purchase to receipt will be no more than a week, but in extenuating circumstances, this may be longer.
Please do not redistribute your USB drive. Please respect the time and effort that has gone into creating these resources. However, please do back up these resources in case of damage or loss.
These are for personal or departmental use only. Please do not share to a Dropbox folder or similar for wider use. Again, please respect the time and effort that has gone into these resources.
I may still update resources or add to the collection. By signing up to the monthly PixiMaths newsletter at the bottom of this page, you will be made aware of any changes or additions and will be able to download the occasional file to keep your USB drive up to date.
Due to the nature of the product, returns will not be accepted unlesst the product is faulty. If the product is faulty, a replacement will be sent free of charge within 4 weeks of the purchase only.